Director of Drew Wylie Projects http://drewwylie.net
An international expert and consultant working across the arts, cultural and creative industries.
Current clients include: Drosos Foundation; Professional Publishers Association; Scottish Literary Quarter; Creative People and Places Programme; and Creative Scotland.
Culture expert with the Creative Europe Programme.
Non-executive Director with: SURF Social Regeneration Forum; Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival; and NN Contemporary Art.
- Access / participation
- Cultural policies / arts administration
- Development / 'South-North' relations
- Economics / creative industries
- Education / training
- European cooperation / integration
- Impact studies / evaluation
- Literature / publishing
- Management / marketing
- Perform. arts (music, theatre, dance)
- Sociology / anthropology
- Arm's-length bodies (e.g. cultural institutes)
- Artists' organisations and initiatives
- Arts and heritage institutions
- European networks/advocacy bodies (NGOs)
- National Governments and agencies
- Official European/Inter-governmental bodies
- Professional organisations or institutions
- Regional or local public bodies
- Universities/Academic institutes
ContactDrew Wylie Projects
Harbour Court 6